This year the Kundalini Yoga Festival will place at historic Kasteel de Berckt in Baarlo, Limburg. There are comfortable sleeping rooms and both the inner and outer spaces are adequate for everyone.
What to bring
- Bedding: a sleeping bag or a bed cover, quilt and pillowcase
- Towel and toiletries
- A yoga mat and/ or sheep skin
- Warm clothes and possibly a shawl/blanket for the morning sadhana
- Comfortable clothes to wear during yoga and something to cover your head to stay grounded during meditations. White clothes are preferred but not required.
- A waterbottle, it can be filled at the taps
- Walking boots, if you fancy a hike in the surroundings
- If you want to be able to buy something at the bazar, please bring enough cash as no ATM’s are available
Kasteel de Berckt
Kasteel de Berckt
De Berckt 1
5991 PD Baarlo
From A67 Eindhoven/Venlo exit Venlo-West/Maastricht, follow N273 direction Baarlo, before you reach Baarlo (opposite camping de Berckt) turn left.
From A73 Nijmegen, N273 Baarlo.
From Roermond: Napoleonsbaan N273 direction Venlo. If you’ve passed Baarlo (opposite camping de Berckt) turn right.
From railway station Venlo, bus 77 direction Roermond.
Depart at busstop De Berckt.
The Berckt castle is centrally located and perfectly reachable by airplane on the following airports: Weeze (20 min), Eindhoven (45 min), Düsseldorf (45 min), Maastricht/Aachen (45 min)
- We are an alcohol, drug and smoke-free festival
- Pets are not welcome.
- To maintain the best possible atmosphere we advise to keep your phone off as much as possible and leave other electronic devices (like tables/ laptops) at home.
- The organization of the Yoga Festival is not responsible for damage, loss or theft of personal belongings.
- All food will be vegetarian or vegan.
- All evening programs will end around 21:00/21:30 and lights will be off at 22:00, this to give everybody a chance to participate in morning sadhana.