This year the Kundalini Yoga Festival will place at historic Kasteel de Berckt in Baarlo, Limburg. There are comfortable sleeping rooms and both the inner and outer spaces are adequate for everyone.
What to bring
- A Yoga mat
- Your Sheepskin (if you have one)
- A cosy blanket (for covering yourself during relaxation)
- A towel
- Slippers or warm socks
- Yoga clothes and a turban/ scarf or other head coverings
- Your Japji book
- An unbreakable tea cup
- Warm clothing
- Walking shoes
- Light sleepers can bring ear plugs
- White (yoga) clothing you want do dispose of for the Miri Piri Fundraising project.
- Money for possibly purchasing a gift at the bazar or a friendly priced healing.
What you don’t need to bring:
- Bed sheets
- Plates and cutlery
- Valuebles, like a laptop.
Kasteel de Berckt
Kasteel de Berckt
De Berckt 1
5991 PD Baarlo
From A67 Eindhoven/Venlo exit Venlo-West/Maastricht, follow N273 direction Baarlo, before you reach Baarlo (opposite camping de Berckt) turn left.
From A73 Nijmegen, N273 Baarlo.
From Roermond: Napoleonsbaan N273 direction Venlo. If you’ve passed Baarlo (opposite camping de Berckt) turn right.
From railway station Venlo, bus 77 direction Roermond.
Depart at busstop De Berckt.
The Berckt castle is centrally located and perfectly reachable by airplane on the following airports: Weeze (20 min), Eindhoven (45 min), Düsseldorf (45 min), Maastricht/Aachen (45 min)
- We are an alcohol, drug and smoke-free festival
- Pets are not welcome.
- To maintain the best possible atmosphere we advise to keep your phone off as much as possible and leave other electronic devices (like tables/ laptops) at home.
- The organization of the Yoga Festival is not responsible for damage, loss or theft of personal belongings.
- All food will be vegetarian or vegan.
- All evening programs will end around 21:00/21:30 and lights will be off at 22:00, this to give everybody a chance to participate in morning sadhana.